Monday, September 3, 2012

September Suffering.......................

This is the month that will determine my condition in Mexico. It is time to rip myself apart, suffer voluntary pain and piece myself together in October. After a short break last week today is the start of my final 6 weeks of preparation. 3 training sessions today kicked off with a 4500 metre pool swim at 6.30am this morning. At 1pm I will be on the bike before my final bike session at 11pm tonight. It will result in 3 sessions in 18 hours, pretty standard for a monday! Tomorrow & Wednesday will involve 2 bike sessions each day before an ultra endurance bike session on thursday and a 6 hour+ swim on friday. Then the weekend arrives.................its time to suffer........................big time........

No comments:

Post a Comment