Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Riding The Central White Line!

Nothing much to look at, only the central white line of the road and it sin't much more exciting than that! There is, however something very special about training during the silent dark hours, something quite tranquil, peaceful. Time passed without incident, only a startled lorry driver and a very near miss with a fox that passed within 2 feet of my front wheel. Nice warm conditions with a slightly greasy road in places, apart from that I was pretty much training on an empty road. There is a different silent world out there that I am now used to being part of. No fuss, no stress, job done! Ride complete, tonight I will train until midnight, work tomorrow......................after all it does force me to rest up?

No comments:

Post a Comment