Friday, June 22, 2012

7 Rides - 4 Days..................

It started on monday with an early evening fast ride where I just felt strong throughout! It set the tone for the week so far. Riding to and from work in all conditions at all times of the day ranging from early morning to midnight it has been a great week so far. Already 125 miles completed at a fast pace tomorrow is endurance day that starts an endurance weekend. Tomorrow I will ride long before work and on sunday I will run to work, just short of a very undulating marathon! This hasd been a very good week where I should near 200+ miles on the bike and a marathon to finish. This is the strongest I have felt so far, recovering very well and not feeling fatigued at all. The bike is there now I am 100% convinced that now I just need to ride long and steady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment