Friday, March 23, 2012

Today Is The Day!! Judgement Day!! Fuelled by ORBANA!!

Today is the day when I will assess the start of my cycling training programme with an all out ride! The Time Trial bike is prepped, the weather is perfect and I rested yesterday in preparation for an average speed check! I will go out and warm into a nice tempo ride and watch as both my Heart Rate & Average Speed climbs until I can push NO MORE!! This is known as "Judgement Day". I will ride a fast road on a fast bike until my HR hits the roof and then I will maintain it!!! Wait for the statistics to follow because this is ONLY the start! After today it will just get FASTER, LONGER & most importantly MUCH MORE PAINFUL.................Bring it on I am ready to suffer like never before................

No comments:

Post a Comment