Friday, March 23, 2012

Ride The Ride & Live The Dream!

Today I exceeded my own personal expectations with a ride much faster than I anticipated!
Pre-ride I adopted the frame of mind associated with racing, it was going to hurt so meet it head on and done feel sorry for yourself! My heart rate quickly elevated to 93% of Maximum and I was clearly riding into a minor headwind but who cares you cant always have it your own way!
I finished my test with an average speed of 22.1 mph and a maximum speed of 30.2 mph so I start the season very pleased indeed. I felt great and after easing up still finished my warm down with an average speed of 19.5 mph! Now I will start to train full time on the bike and look to improve. I am sitting at 10st 8lb quite light and feeling fit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment